With Cassandra O’Neal, CPH, CCT,
Certified Guide, MKMMA, Executive Director, Iona Integrative Health, Hayesville, NC
She is a highly proficient practitioner, certified in both Pranic Healing and Consegrity. Cassandra has assisted senior teachers of Pranic Healing through Alicorn Institute for three years and is now a certified instructor of the Level One, Basic Pranic Healing course. Cassandra’s devotion to helping others discover how their bodies can heal themselves, her depth of understanding, and her dynamic style of presentation allow her to connect with people in many different walks of life in a unique way.
Dedicated to personal growth and self-discovery, Cassandra has served as a Certified Guide for the Master Keys, Mastermind Experience, a 6 month journey of self-discovery and empowerment offered once a year. Cassandra and her husband own Iona Integrative Health in Andrews, North Carolina, dedicating themselves to non-medical interventions for people who find themselves or their families in challenging life circumstances.
Don’t miss a chance to discover this non-invasive, scientifically proven method of assisting the body to heal presented by an extraordinary person.
Open to anyone, this course is a great opportunity to learn more about prana or vital life
energy and experience the benefits of natural healing techniques.
PRANIC HEALING utilizes prana to initiate specific biochemical changes to accelerate the body’s innate ability to prevent, alleviate, and help heal physical, emotional, and mental ailments and imbalances.
This is an experiential workshop. During class time, all the principles will be explained clearly and the techniques practiced extensively.
Just some of what you will learn:
• Energetic Anatomy and the functions of the major energy centers or chakras
• Energetic Diagnostics or ‘Scanning’ – activating the hands to feel areas of imbalance (congestion and depletion) in yourself and others
• Cleansing – techniques to remove congested or diseased energy from the energetic body and chakras
• Energizing – techniques to recharge and draw in prana to energize yourself and others
• Energetic Self-Protection – Learn how to protect yourself energetically, prevent energy drainage and contamination from others and from your environment
• Self-Purification – Improve and purify yourself through character building
• Meditation and the Breath – Experience the benefits of breath and meditation
• Divine Healing – using prayer and invocation for powerful healing
• Distance Healing – understand how it is done and why it works
• Self-Healing – ways to manage your energy, stress and prevent / alleviate ailments
Want to take charge of your health and well being on a whole new level? Then Register now.
When: November 3-4, 2018
Where: Iona Integrative Health, Kula Wellness Center, 136 Emily Lane, Brasstown, NC 28902
The cost of the workshop is $350.00 for new students.